Now you can reissue passport in India in simple way. You can also know process of renewal of Indian Passport before expiry date India. In addition this article tells you Passport reissue application process. And you know how to apply for Passport reissue online. Or how to make online payment for reissue of Indian Passport. You can now keep reading. Because you know how to apply for Indian Passport reissue Tatkal.
What to do if I wish to check online Indian Passport renewal process
In case you wish to go for lost Passport reissue. Then you must first file FIR at police station. Moreover you should file missing or lost Passport report at Passport office also. On other hand if you stay in foreign country. Then you go to Indian Mission and specify your complaint.
However there can be other reasons also for applying of reissue of Passport. One of this reason is change in personal details. Or there are no empty pages left. Additionally there can be damaged Passport. You can also know process to apply Passport in Tatkal mode.
You must also remember that your passport must be proper. Otherwise it will be difficult for you to travel using your damaged Passport. Therefore it is better that you get new Passport. And here applying for reissue of Indian passport is possible.
Other reasons for reissue of passport application
There are some more reasons for you to get reissue of Passport. One of them is ‘Validity expired three years ago’. Thus you can apply for reissue of Indian Passport online.
You can use Passport reissue online application. However you must remember one important thing. And it is that there are rules for renewal of passport India. And for Passport renewal online India. You cannot apply for new Passport. It means that you can never apply for fresh passport.
Finally when you apply for reissue of Indian Passport. Then you must also get PCC. Furthermore here PCC in Passport means Police Clearance Certificate. Know how to change address in Passport.
List of documents required to renew Indian Passport
- Police report or FIR. This is only in case of lost passport
- NOC or No Object Certificate according to Annexure M
- Or Prior Intimation Letter according to Annexure N
- You must give affidavit
- This affidavit clearly tells authorities how you lost Passport
- Or affidavit should tell how your Passport damaged
- Finally affidavit is as per Annexure L
- Passport size photos
- Copy of first and last pages of old Passport
- That is ECR or Non- ECR page only when it is there
- Date of birth proof –
- Birth certificate
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Affidavit according to Annexure A
- Affidavit must be before notary and it specifies date and place of birth
- Address proof –
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Aadhaar card
- Passport copy of parents
- Passport copy of your spouse
- Voter ID card
- Gas connection document
- Telephone or water bill
- Registered rental agreement
How to reissue Passport online in India
- First you must register at official Passport website
- Here you remember that you go to official Passport site only
- Because only then you get your reissue Passport
- Moreover to go to official website, click on –http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- Second you register yourself at Passport site
- Third you create account and then fill online application form
- Fourth you completely fill application form
- Fifth you attach necessary documents
- Sixth you click on submit tab
- Finally do not forget to pay passport application fee
- You can make Passport fee payment through one of following ways –
- SBI challan
- Internet banking
- Debit or credit cards
- Because only after that reissue passport apply process completes
Passport fee for reissue or lost or damaged Passport
To know passport fee for reissue of Passport. It is better that you read another article. Because information on fee for reissuing of Indian Passport is clear there. Thus you can read Indian passport application fee.