Process for applying for Passport using Aadhaar card is simple and easy. And you can apply for Passport in 10 days procedure. Thus it is easy to know how to get Aadhar card immediately also. Here you know how to apply Passport using Aadhar card.
Can I apply for Passport with Aadhar card?
Yes you can apply for new Passport with Aadhaar card. In addition Aadhaar is 12 digit number. Besides UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India gives this number. On other hand if you wish to get Passport using Aadhaar card then it is simple process.
It is so because you can get your Passport soon. However for this you should get Aadhaar number. Additionally you can start application process and skip some steps. Hence you get your Passport quickly. Also know how to fill Passport application form online offline.
Get Indian Passport using Aadhar card verification
Now you apply with Aadhaar card for Passport address proof. As all steps to get passport with Aadhar will become easy. In addition you postpone police verification step. But you do this only after you submit Aadhaar number (card).
Plus Ministry of External Affairs uses Aadhar card. And they check identity of applicant on National Crime Records Bureau to check criminal records. Thus police verification check step is after issuance of passport.
Get Passport in 10 days procedure
Now getting Passport Aadhaar card police verification is possible. But you follow some more rules here. First is that you give Aadhaar details to passport authorities. Second you specify that you get police verification after you get new Passport.
And when you agree to these conditions. You get your new Indian Passport in 10 days. Therefore it is useful for passport Aadhar seeding also. Moreover you know about documents required to make Passport.
Process to get Passport in 10 days
As we told you before. You get Passport in India in 10 days. But for this you follow some steps. In this way complete process to get Passport using Aadhar card in 10 days is simple.
Steps to get Indian Passport in 10 days
- First you get your Aadhaar card
- And if you do not have Aadhar card then apply for Aadhaar card online offline
- Or you can go to official UIDAI website to apply for Aadhaar card
- Moreover this site is https://uidai.gov.in/
- In case you have Aadhaar number then you go to passport India official site
- http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink is official site
- At official Passport site you register yourself
- For registration you give personal details
Steps after registration at Passport official site
- After you get log in ID and password
- You select Passport application type
- Then you fill all necessary details
- Apart from that you check all fields before you finally submit
- Last you submit all details online
- Next you pay Passport application fee
- You also take print out of application form
- Here you attach Aadhar card copy to Passport application form
- In addition you take this application and Aadhaar copy to Passport office
Thus it becomes easy for you get passport immediately with Aadhaar card Passport seeding. However you always follow rules for Passport in 10 days procedure. So finally you understood process to get Indian passport using Aadhaar card. In addition you check steps to reissue Passport.Sponsored Links: